Saturday, March 14, 2015

Nine O'clock Painting

                                       
                                                                       Nine O'clock
                                                                          Acrylic


Spring is starting to announce it's arrival. Today two Canada geese arrived. I believe one of the two is from some eggs we hatched out years back. Yes! The other day as I was taking a coffee break I loved how the light was on the table with my oranges so I had to paint it. It's finished and I have listed it with Saatchi Art  Feel free to link over.

I read the best quote for us artists the other day on Instagram.

Pablo Picasso, "Painting is manual; it is physical. You find in the materials with your hands. You have a blank piece of canvas. The picture is already there. You scrape for it. It's like digging potatoes."

The Paris Review no. 32 Summer Fall 1964

No comments:

Post a Comment