Monday, April 13, 2015

Art Pillows and Prints For Sale





My printed fabric is for sale in different throw pillow sizes! 
This one above is made from my art work.
Punch up the color a few notches and liven your interior decor.
Two different coordinating prints available at Fine Art America.
Most everyone knows I am crazy about flowers.
Our roses are still more than half dormant.
Today it was a balmy 81 so things will start blossoming overnight.






There are also two of my palette knife painting prints for sale.
Pink is refreshing and such a cheery color especially when offset by teal,
 lavender, green and gold.


Spring has rolled in after many attempts!  I can't wait to do some plein air painting 
before the onset of gnats and mosquitos, but I am not complaining one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment