Thursday, September 17, 2015

Works in Progress


Inspirational wall or influential wall. What ever you want to call it, other than a mood board, that is what I am making. I could have a complete wall full of portraits of artists. There are many that have influenced my work. It could be their use of color, their brushstrokes, composition and other brilliant uses of paint. These are in the process of being painted in my style. Many didn't have photographs of themselves so I am painting from their self portraits. This Van Gogh painting is still in progress, but here is a cropped section of it. It only got 1/2 hour slot in my day. Will post more when completed. 

If you are on Instagram you can find me at Carol Yap Fine Art 

Find me on Google Plus under Carol L Yap

Browse my paintings for sale on Saatchi Art under Carol Yap

No comments:

Post a Comment