Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Table Conversation Art


Table Conversation
Acrylic
Carol Yap



This red coffee cup is from United Airlines It really has been around the world a few times. My mother had sang praises about them to the stewardess. Just the right size, shape and weight. She has never liked large coffee mugs, but then she doesn't need coffee daily like her daughter.  The stewardess said she could keep it if she liked since they were changing over at that time to different cups.     


I used a palette knife for this painting for an expressionist and impressionistic feel. This past week I managed to get up a Carol Yap Facebook account. Hop over to visit.  We've been hit with cold weather and snow here on the East Coast. Shoveling again. I have coffee. I am fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment